Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Mornings


I'm trying to be a less self-conscious blogger. It's hard for me - because even though I love reading other bloggers' personal style posts and slice-of-life vignettes, I am a bit reserved about posting my own. This blog's traffic is beginning to increase, so the expert blogging powers that be say that readers are interested in what you look like, what you do, etc, etc. Ok - fine.



 Sunday mornings are spent with lazy lounging and lots of coffee at our house - my husband and daughter and I never make set plans for Sundays. It's our only day off together as a family, so this day is sacred. This morning, we are watching re-runs of "Firefly" as a storm rolls in from the West. The windows are open and the air smells like autumn leaves. 
My daughter always says: "I wish every day was Sunday."
Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment